Children face many of the same health problems that adults do, however symptoms may show themselves differently and treatment methods that work well in adults may not be appropriate for children. This section identifies common pediatric ENT, head, and neck ailments and what you should ask your child’s doctor about diagnosis and treatment.
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Could My Child Have Sleep Apnea?
- How Allergies Affect your Child's Ears, Nose, and Throat
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and Children
- Pediatric Food Allergies
- Pediatric GERD
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Pediatric Obesity and Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Secondhand Smoke and Children